Saturday, May 3, 2008

Personal Best

Yesterday I got to go to the school for an awards ceremony in which Madison was awarded the "Personal Best" award. This award is for students who met 3 requirements.
  1. missed less than 5 days of school this year
  2. good citizenship
  3. being hard working, doing your personal best

There were several students from each class who were honored and we were so excited for Madison. The video I took it really bad. I got blocked by the couple in front of me and then my camera shut off, but you can at least watch her walk up when they called her name. Kaden has decided that he will be working extra hard next year so that he can have a cool medal like Maddy's. I am so proud of her. This year has been very hard for her with all the adjustments she had to make at her new school and she never gave up. (She did want to be home schooled for a while but I think she is surviving!) I sure love her and I am glad that she has been blessed with the traits that she has. She is such a hard worker and can do anything she puts her mind to. Good job beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Jennette said...

Congratulations Madison! We are so blessed to know you. My kids just think the world of you and look up to you so much. You are so much fun!