Tonight we were all playing outside. Madison's good friend Cam was over and the girls started a rock band. We were jammin for all the neighbors to enjoy. Thank goodness none of them called the police on us. (Yeah, we seem to have some anal neighbors) Kaden was running around playing with his friends who all have bikes except for my boy. Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to be a mean parent. I have been looking all over for a bike for Kaden. I have been garage selling for 4 weekends now specifically looking for a new bike. By the time Silas came home I was done waiting. We had to go look. Summer is here and Kaden NEEDED a bike. (And I was done with my effort. I could have put the $20 from gas towards a new bike!!) We found the greatest bike ever! It is a BMX bike with pegs and everything!! "Sweet" !! Kaden just fell in love with it! It was more than I was willing to pay but Kaden put all his money toward it and we took it home!! Kalia was the first to try out the pegs but by the time we came in Kaden was riding down the street with one foot in the air and the other on a back peg! Yeah for the new bike!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment