Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beauty and the Tallest Geek!

Thurday night was Madison's activity girls daddy daughter date. It was a beauty and the geek theme so Silas and Madison naturally fit the parts!! After playing some games the dads went around and said nice things about their daughters. Maddy was told she was smart, fashionable, and nice. There were more things but I'm too lazy to write them. They each recieved awards in the end. Maddy got most fashionable and Silas got the tallest geek. Maddy has such great leaders and they are really great supports to her in the transition she has had this year. I'm so grateful that Silas was able to get off work early during his busiest schedule for this date. It meant lots to Maddy. Thanks hon! "One of these things is not like the other!!"
Notice the socks and berks!! Doesn't really match up with the gorgeous girl next to him!!! I was rooting for the basketball shorts and church shoes/socks like he was wearing when he asked me on our first date!! I love my geek!!

1 comment:

sunnie said...

oh how great that sy could get off work to take maddy! maddy looks so grown up. i love her hair.