Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kaden Revere


Kaden finally finished his famous American project this week. His report was on Paul Revere and he did great on his poster. My favorite part was his costume that he got to wear during the famous American museum where the parents and other classes got to go learn about all the reports. Kaden came home on Wed. just desperately needing a costume to wear on Fri. My kids seem to be great at last minute costumes. Since I had Enrichment Wed. night and an enrichment group Thurs. morning I didn't get to it till that afternoon. A trip to goodwill found an awesome shirt from the ladies section and I serged a quick vest to go along with a card stock tricorn hat. As hilarious as the shirt was to me it was perfect for Paul Revere. Kaden did a great job with his speech and Kalia and I enjoyed getting to visit his classroom.

No comments: