Monday, March 31, 2008

We're alive!



I know everybody has been wondering if we are alive over here since it has been so long and I just wanted to let you know we are still here! Though this message will be short and sweet for a couple reasons ( headache and muscle relaxants ring a bell) I wanted to let everybody share in Madison's exciting news! She got glasses today! I hope to eventually write some fun and maybe even whitty remarks about the burgandy frames she is sporting, but I will leave you with a couple photos and call it a day for now. I hope to return to the world of blogging again soon, as I have at least 10 pictures and 6-7 posts to catch up on not including my Boston trip.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

YEAH!! I've been waiting for a post from you. Maddie looks awesome. I love the glasses. Sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope those go away and soon.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

Those glasses are so cute! Very good choice! We will patiently await, and expect to hear from you soon! ;)

sunnie said...

so stinkin cute! i love em.

Lyndee said...

They look so cute on her. She is darling. I was so excited to see you posted. Yay!!

The Millward Family said...

MADDY! you are so beautiful!!! i love your new glasses!!! the color is awesome! i cant wait to see them in real life! i love you guys!