I am going to attempt to play catch up for the last month or so since my time has been fully occupied by either travel or migraines. I got to go to Boston by myself with NO KIDS (thanks to Silas and especially Jennette for all their help!)!!! Baby Allison was wonderful and I soooo enjoyed my time with little Edie! I have a post about that but I will finish editing it and get it up later. When I got back it was time for our Relief Society birthday dinner celebration - time to fill our lamps! We did a musical performance about the 10 virgins (I of course did not have anything to do with the music as we are all aware of my lack of talent in that area despite the desire) I loved working on the program for this evening because I got to sit and listen to extremely talented women sing beautiful songs that welcomed the spirit during each practice. I also got to meet some really awesome people from the Noblesville ward since we were combining with them. I got to do some shopping for the food before I left for Boston in preparation for the big evening and the biggest worry for me was staying on budget. In the end, I think we did very well. The food was wonderful, the performance incredible, and the turnout was great! What a blessing it is to work with such amazing women and to be around such great talent!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment