Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!

I got the call at three something this morning telling me that my new niece arrived just after midnight! I am so excited for Mandy and Nate! I am assuming that all went well and mommy and baby are both doing great. For some reason I am not fully functioning at that time in the morning but I remember Nate telling me that Mandy only had to push something like twice! LUCKY! I also remember hearing that baby "Sunny" (as they will be calling her) looks an awful lot like her big sister (who is actually quite small) but she has more hair that Edie did. I am hoping for pictures of my new little baby either tonight or tomorrow, you never know what kind of whirlwind the new parents are in the first couple of days! Mandy and Nate, we love and miss you guys so bad! We are so excited for this wonderful new addition to your family and ours! Hopefully you will get some great sleep in the hospital so that you will have energy to face the sleepless nights ahead!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You crack me up! I had to catch up on all your posts. I loved it, you have such a cute personality.

sunnie said...

check up on their blog. they have the cutest video of edie counting sunny's toes and fingers! i was going to tell you today on the phone, but it was so quick i didn't get a chance. love ya!