Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ballerina Girl


Kalia started her ballet class today. We had a little misunderstanding and went last week thinking it was her first day but me made it through the long week and had lots of fun today. We are taking the class through the YMCA along with our good friend Katie Marble who moved to Indiana at the same time as we did. Her daddy and our daddy work together for Nestle so it was great to come out here with instant friends. They have been so great to us! Anyway, we had such a blast dancing today. Kalia tried to hard to follow the teacher and had a perma-grin on her face almost the entire time. At the end of class the teacher had them dance across the gym alone to show off their skills. I was worried that she wouldn't do it with so many people watching, especially when she kept turning around to Katie, talking, and covering her mouth. Obviously nervous before she started, she did great! She has talked about her dance class all day and I think it might be another long week.

4 comments:

sunnie said...

kalia is just adorable. i can't wait so see video of her dancing as a ballerina.

Lyndee said...

She looks so darling in her ballerina outfit. I can't wait until my girls get to do that. I bet she loves it.

Sara said...

Yay! More posts. (Did you figure it out? I hope you didn't have to rewrite everything.)

I love getting to know your family better. Hooray for blogs.

We missed you today.

Traci said...

I am so glad that after all the anticipation, the dance class was just as good as Kalia had hoped it would be!