My poor sweet Maddy has been in pain for weeks. She started around New Years Day getting bumps on the top of her toes that looked like bug bites at first. They have continued to spread and are more painful. Last week I finally took her to the doctor who was slightly baffled. Its not very reassuring to hear the doctor say "I don't know for sure, but it could be....." I mean come on! I am paying a ton of money to find out what is wrong and I didn't even get an answer!! He said he thinks it might be just a viral infection but it has been going on for a long time for it to be that. He's getting us into a dermatologist this week to see if they can figure it out. The strange bumps on her toes have started to be a little less swollen this weekend but now they look more blistery. Hopefully we will get a diagnosis soon and her little monkey feet will be comfortable in shoes again.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maddy, what is going on with your happy little feet??? And were brave and got a biopsy? I'll bet you can't wait for the doctor to tell you what's going on so your feet can get better. I love you!
Post a Comment