This special post is for my bestie Sheila! I just wanted her to know that there is more going on in my life than Madison's feet! And yes, all Sheila's encouraging comments have gotten me back on my blog! I just had a super fun visit with DeNae and Tia. We missed you the whole time!! But in an effort to keep you posted......we made letters for my living room spelling "family", washer necklaces, and scrabble piece necklaces. (No, I am not spelling out my name!!!) We enjoyed Qdoba, Chick-fil-a, and Indian food! My wonderful husband babysat all the kids by himself 2 nights in a row, happily. Shopping happened and even a kick boxing class! My little Kalia cried for almost an hour after her little Leah had to go home (I think she didn't want to have to clean the house!!). The lack of sleep this weekend has caused me to get sick, AGAIN!!! Spring break is now coming to an end and I am definitely not ready. I enjoy sleeping till 9am and playing all day! I enjoy having my sweet kids around and staying up late together! The count down to summer will start Monday. I hope it gets here quickly. My half marathon is in only 6 weeks. The next 6 weeks might kill me but I am going to run 13 miles none the less! One week after the race school will be out!!!!
My adorable new niece, Norah, was born yesterday!! I am so sad that I can't be there. Norah is sooooo cute and I am really excited for Carrie and Tyler! I hope to see them all this summer along with baby boy no name Knoebel who will also be born soon! So many fun things going on that I am actually excited to blog again. So, Sheila, here is the deal. I will have another post as soon as you leave me a comment letting me know that you actually check my blog as often as you say you do. And as far as pictures go, check Denae's blog to see our cute creations!! Love ya!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha-ha! Hey bestie! I bet you didn't think I'd find you this fast. Am I good, or am I REALLY good????
Waiting for your next post . . . . .
p.s. Please don't leave it up to DeNae to post pics because I'll NEVER see them that way. At least between the two of you, I have a SLIGHT chance. LOL!
I blog stalked you-hehehe! now you have TWO people checking up on you.
I check this too.
I'm totally in your fan club too! Now we just need Mandy to update her blog too so we can discuss baby no name!
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment