Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Baby

Okay, so I don't want to be some crazy pet owner but I do want to share some pictures because we want to show everyone what Dexter looks like and what fun we are having. I also realize that he won't be little for very long and want to remember just what an adorable puppy he was. Thanks for bearing with me!!
Sweet Dexter falls asleep in any warm snuggly spot!


Madison wanted to check out the cage and Dexter followed her in there. I'm telling you, they are inseparable.This is the picture of the start of a walk around the house with Kalia.


This is the after picture of a walk around the house with Kalia.

These are the sweet buddies!
This next one is Dexter's first nap on Miss Jayne!
Kaden is actually excited even though you can't tell. I think it took some practice holding Dexter to get his confidence up. Kaden is just so tenderhearted that he never wants to hurt anyone (including puppies).

8 comments:

Beth said...

Dex is darling! Congratulations on the new addition to the Smith family!

stephasauri said...

Mike is so jealous of your little guy. Whenever we see a dog he always asks when we can get one. So far I am winning this battle. I have to admit that Dexter is cute, though. Don't tell Mike I said so.

Dave said...

maddy in the crate is crackin' me up!! I miss you guys.

Becky said...

You have a very cute puppy and some even more cute kids. It looks like everyone is really enjoying the new addition to your family.

Lee said...

So cute!!! I love him. And he has the best temperment. Adorable.

Caren said...

Dexter is adorable!!! When can we come a visit?

Alan said...

Thanks for having us over. It was fun to see the brothers play. I'll send you guys some pictures.

Unknown said...

um Dexter is the best name by the way since it is also the name of my favorite television character, Dexter the serial killer!